Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International registration
.... not just US, but EU and other owners would likely appreciate any news as to whether the Solo conforms to common international registration criteria.
(08-31-2016, 10:02 AM)paravil Wrote: .... not just US, but EU and other owners would likely appreciate any news as to whether the Solo conforms to common international registration criteria.

I've gotten a reply from ElecM.

"We are talking to US dealership people across the US. Europe, Africa, Japan etc are engaged as well.
We are trying to set up as much dealerships as possible, so best case you pick up your SOLO right from a major city close by you and drive the SOLO home.
Otherwise, we will work something out regards to shipping closer to delivery date."

Sounds good to me.
In time all will be revealed Wink
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post
EM Canada 'seems' to be getting it done and covering all of the details, while asking the fan base for a simple $250 refundable reservation deposit........to show support, like the Arcimoto business model.  I hope for a successful reveal on the 9th.  I'm over the top optimistic about the Signature Series Solo delivery schedule.
White Hot Solo #166
[+] 1 user Likes Rickb's post
The EU directives promise to be liberal and supportive in registering new (and foreign) evs, so I´m hopeful that I´ll get mine registerted without too much bother. But I´d like a bit more information up front.
[+] 1 user Likes paravil's post
Latest mail from the Company: US, Canadian & EU registration are now in progress. Seems as though I wont have the hassle I was expecting. Good news!
[+] 1 user Likes paravil's post
ElectraM is definitely preparing for their worldwide marketing strategy.
White Hot Solo #166
All is Solo quiet on the International, Canadian, and USA owners threads.  Patiently waiting on compliance news.  Doesn't seem like the process should take this long.  I wonder who will register the first Solo in the USA?
White Hot Solo #166
(12-10-2016, 06:30 PM)Rickb Wrote: All is Solo quiet on the International, Canadian, and USA owners threads.  Patiently waiting on compliance news.  Doesn't seem like the process should take this long.  I wonder who will register the first Solo in the USA?

According to Tanom Motors, it took them three years.
Even though I don't think it will take EMV anywhere even close to that long, I'm just sayin'
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.