Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daily consolidated alerts
Smile Is it possible to have daily consolidated alerts sent to pur primary email address?  If SO how do I configure it?  Janet

(09-23-2016, 07:08 PM)Janet6196 Wrote: Smile Is it possible to have daily consolidated alerts sent to pur primary email address?  If SO how do I configure it?  Janet

Sorry from a forum nubbie..I located the forum subscription instructions...

Janet

Elio Motors Owner #12584 and Electra Meccanica Solo (Founding Alpha Owner)
Solo Alpha Series #64 Silver
[+] 1 user Likes Janet6196's post
(09-23-2016, 07:08 PM)Janet6196 Wrote: Smile Is it possible to have daily consolidated alerts sent to pur primary email address?  If SO how do I configure it?  Janet

Sorry from a forum nubbie..I located the forum subscription instructions...

Janet

Elio Motors Owner #12584 and Electra Meccanica Solo (Founding Alpha Owner)
Hi Janet6196. Welcome to the community!
I'm still on a learning curve here myself on a lot of these functions.
The very last item in the User CP Menu "Your Profile" section is "Edit Options".
If you click on that it will give you a few choices of what you can receive notices about.
It will also give you some preferences as to whether your alerts will be Emails, PMs or both.

I've seen an older plugin available, but it doesn't do much more than what's here.
As of yet, I don't see any way to consolidate the alerts and send them out once a day.
That's a great idea, it would be a terrific option, and I'll continue to look for a way to do that.

Let me just say that it's great to have yet another dual reservation holder on-board.
I'm Elio #9675 and also a future Solo Owner.

Thanks!
Dale
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.