Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMV in Arizona
[Image: 27751579_10159867101325612_5055829605203...e=5ADB8DCA]

[Image: 27459424_10159866823785612_1064837717366...e=5ADBAAB9]
Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
You know my mind's in the gutter when I look at that sports car and wonder why there's a nut lying just in front of it...

Sigh. Arizona has three EMV cars and I have none... It's not fair.
My blog is an eclectic list of rants and commentary about things for which I care. See MrPogson.com It's been around a decade...
(02-03-2018, 12:43 AM)pogson Wrote: You know my mind's in the gutter when I look at that sports car and wonder why there's a nut lying just in front of it...

I live in Scottsdale AZ. too bad that they didn't let me know they would be here. Looks like the Biltmore. Does anyone know why they are here or how long they are here for?
(02-03-2018, 09:21 AM)Chris Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 12:43 AM)pogson Wrote: You know my mind's in the gutter when I look at that sports car and wonder why there's a nut lying just in front of it...

I live in Scottsdale AZ. too bad that they didn't let me know they would be here. Looks like the Biltmore. Does anyone know why they are here or how long they are here for?

Email them ASAP. They usually respond in short order.
Maybe you'll get a chance to see the cars while they're in the area.
Hopefully an impromtu test drive is not be out of the question.
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
(02-03-2018, 09:21 AM)Chris Wrote: I live in Scottsdale AZ. too bad that they didn't let me know they would be here. Looks like the Biltmore. Does anyone know why they are here or how long they are here for?

It is the Biltmore and they are, or were, in Scottsdate.
These pictures were posted 23 hours ago.
I have no info other than that.

Email or call them ASAP. They usually respond in short order.
Hopefully an impromtu  test drive is not be out of the question.
(02-03-2018, 10:41 AM)DiscjockeyDale Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 09:21 AM)Chris Wrote: I live in Scottsdale AZ. too bad that they didn't let me know they would be here. Looks like the Biltmore. Does anyone know why they are here or how long they are here for?

It is the Biltmore and they are, or were, in Scottsdate.
These pictures were posted 23 hours ago.
I have no info other than that.

Email or call them ASAP. They usually respond in short order.
Hopefully an impromtu  test drive is not be out of the question.
Thanks. I e-mailed and called. No answer from either. I would think that if you are traveling with the cars, LA, Arizona or anywhere they would post info somewhere. Pretty poor communication on their part. Sure would like the FUV to show up here in AZ it's a perfect fit for our climate.
(02-03-2018, 01:42 PM)Chris Wrote: Sure would like the FUV to show up here in AZ it's a perfect fit for our climate.

As soon as I get any word on an FUV tour, I'll post it on FUVOwners.com and here in the Arcimoto thread.
[+] 1 user Likes DiscjockeyDale's post