Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best EMV Video Yet

Required listening... House of Lords - Can't find my way home
This version kicks. There's just no other way to describe it. Shivers. Turn...it...up!
Disclaimer: No false statistics were supported, displayed or harmed in the making of this post.
"75,000 over the next three years". Sound familiar? Yup, on TV *over a year ago* he said "200,000 built by next year" (he was referring to before 2018).

Talk, talk, talk. LOTS of talk. Very, very, very little product.

This "best EMV video yet" is an advert for Siemens.

Edit1: "Talk to our vendors " ?? WHAT vendors?!!?

Edit2: My first impulse was to post the following. Then i decided not to. Finally, though, I thought it was too funny to let pass.

Digitalization? That's what the kids are calling it these days? My ex-girlfriend called it "polishing the sausage" or "flicking the button" (depending on who she was talking about). Yeah, there's a lot of "mental digitalization" in that video.
(02-10-2018, 06:49 PM)SparkE Wrote: "75,000 over the next three years". Sound familiar? Yup, on TV *over a year ago* he said "200,000 built by next year" (he was referring to before 2018).

Talk, talk, talk. LOTS of talk. Very, very, very little product.

This "best EMV video yet" is an advert for Siemens.

Edit1: "Talk to our vendors " ?? WHAT vendors?!!?

Edit2: My first impulse was to post the following. Then i decided not to. Finally, though, I thought it was too funny to let pass.

Digitalization? That's what the kids are calling it these days? My ex-girlfriend called it "polishing the sausage" or "flicking the button" (depending on who she was talking about). Yeah, there's a lot of "mental digitalization" in that video.

Perhaps you should start your own forum:

The Disgruntled Former Solo Reservation Holders

Three members to listen to each other say nothing of value.

BTW..."Vendors" are companies that supply EMV with components used in the assembly of the Solo. If you highlight a word and right click on it you can find the definition.

Good luck.
Star of the Genie nominated documentary "Beauty Day"